How To Remove Credit Card From Google Play 2021?
You have been using Google Play to buy Apps or Games for your android devices; while doing that all your payment information is stored on Google servers.
Now, if you want to remove your Credit Card/ Debit Card details from your Google Play account, here is a step-by-step process on How to Remove Credit Card from Google Play in 2021?
Removing a Card from Google Play Store
There are many reasons why you’d remove your Card details from Google Play. It can be anything from controlling your expenses to updating your credit card details.
Removing a card from the Google Play store is very simple. However, the removal options can be confusing as they are well hidden. Hence you can follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Remove Credit Card Information from Google Play
- Open Google Play Store app on your Android Phone or Tablet
- Once you are on Google Play, you can tap the Hamburger menu (three horizontal lines)
- From the menu, select Payment methods
- On Payments methods, scroll down and select More Payment Settings. Once you click on more payment settings you will be redirected to Google Play Centre on your default browser.
- You will be asked to sign in to your account by using your Email ID and Password associated with your Google Play account.
- Once you sign in, select the hamburger menu once again, located on the top corner left of the screen
- You can select payment methods in the menu, to view all the credit/ debit cards associated with your Google Play Store account. You can select any card you want to remove or you can edit your card information.
- Once you have selected the card to remove, you will receive a pop-up asking “Remove this payment method?”. After that select the remove button to permanently delete your Credit/ Debit card information.